The conference will be hosted at the Speke Resort and Conference Centre at Lake Victoria, Kampala, Uganda. The IBC did a four-night block-booking in order to secure special rates.
ACCOMMODATION COSTS (including breakfast):
- Standard Room: USD115.00 per room per night on B & B Basis + 18% VAT & Taxes
- Double Room: USD130.00 per room per night on B & B Basis + 18% VAT & Taxes
Contact person for booking accommodation at the Speke Resort & Conference Centre:
- Ms Jessica Namuli (Banquet and Sales Assistant). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel: +256 752 711 088
- Duty Manager. On email: reservations@ spekeresort.com, Tel: +256 752 711 714; +256 752 711 049
The closest airport to the resort is the Entebbe International Airport.
Airport transfers from the Entebbe International Airport are available and can be arranged directly with the hotel.
- USD55 (One-way per person for two persons sharing)
Take note: The IBC is not involved with the travel and accommodation arrangements of delegates. Delegates are responsible for their own travel and accommodation arrangements at their travel agent, the hotel and airline of choice.
THINGS TO DO
The Speke Resort and Conference Centre and the surrounding area provide numerous activities that can be enjoyed by all delegates and partners attending the conference. Some of the more popular activities are:
- Horse riding
- Echo walking
- Squash court
- Bird watching
- Island boat trips / Cruises
- Water sports / Rafting
- Tours to the source of the Nile, Equator, Kampala city, Gorilla tracking, among other