Delegates: The early-bird registration fee is USD500 – valid until 31 May 2020. After that date the normal registration fee of USD550 is payable.
Post-graduate student’s fee: Registered students who wish to participate in the non-competitive post-graduate research forum qualify for a discount of USD100. (Early bird: USD400; normal registration: USD450.) (Take note that only students that are scheduled to participate in the research forum qualify for the discount).
Accompanying person’s fee: USD200 (The fee provides access to the conference welcoming function, gala evening and refreshments and lunches served during the conference days.) The accompanying person’s fee is payable at registration.
Take note: Accompanying persons are not delegates attending the conference. All delegates should pay the full conference fee.
HOW TO REGISTER
In order to secure your place at the conference, please:
- Complete the registration form below
- Pay the registration fee into the designated account, using your name as the reference.
- E-mail proof of payment to Albrecht Strydom at email@example.com.
A formal invoice will be generated upon receipt of registration.
PAYMENT OF CONFERENCE FEES
|Branch code:||632 005|
|Account name:||International Business Conference|
|Account type:||Cheque Account|
|Account number:||40 928 163 60|
|Reference:||Your name and surname (most important)|
- Please ensure the accuracy of information
- In the event of more than one person presenting a paper, each person has to register individually as a standard delegate
or a postgraduate student
- The section on accompanying person is exclusively for spouses or partners accompanying a delegate
After completion of the registration form, please click the submit button. An invoice will be generated within 48 hours after registration.